put into one. Ya its for you

i'm looking for someone who wont pretend, somebody not afraid to say the way they feel about me
i'm looking for someone who undertand how i feel, some one who can keep me real and who knows the way, the way i like to have it my way
im looking for someone who takes me there, want to share, shows he cares.
i'm looking for someone to share my pane, someone who i can run to, who would stay with me when its rain
and i'm looking for someone who i can cry with through the sad, someone who i can trust whose heart is right..
is it you ?
thinking you're the one that i've been waiting for.

dont know much about your life, dont know much about your world
but i dont want to be alone in this planet that they call earth..
you dont know about my pass and i dont have future figured out
and mybe this is going fast and mybe its not meant to last

"on and on"
this love i feel for you goes "on and on"
even if you were a million miles away, i could still feel you in here..
near me, touch me, feel me...



CV